[strongSwan] Mac OS 10.10 Client to Linux Strongswan server HASH N(AUTH_FAILED) error

Jude Oliver judeo at blansys.com
Fri Apr 22 15:37:50 CEST 2016

Sorry I am not following, pretty new to this so please be patient and walk
me through this.
Keeping with left = local and right = remote.
The client (left) attempts to initiative an XAuth/RSA, passing its cert
(DN C=US, O=BSI, CN=judeo at blansys.com) even though my I have
leftauth2=xauth that is nor sufficient? Should I set left=xauth ?
And for rightid=10.0.11.160, I should set this to the DN?
Thanks again for any insight.

Jude Oliver
Support
1100 Poydras St. Suite 1230
New Orleans, LA 70163
Main Office: 504-529-8869
Joliver at blansys.com
www.blanchardsystems.com <http://www.blanchardsystems.com/>

Join Blanchard Systems

2016 Tips and Tricks Training Webinars

Check out the Blanchard Systems 2015 FREE monthly Tips & Tricks training
webinars.
Click Here <http://www.blanchardsystems.com/events/> to view the schedule
and register for one of our upcoming events.