[strongSwan] per-connection plugins ?

Justin Pryzby pryzby at telsasoft.com
Sun Apr 3 16:38:42 CEST 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 01:38:46PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> This could also be solved if it were possible to set a charon option for a
> single connection: routing_table or routing_table_prio.  Our firewall can have
> static routes to the individual remote IPs/32.

Another use case for (currently) daemon-wide charon options instead as a
per-connection property:

charon.initiator_only

This would allow/help to debug a peer which seems to always initiate to us
(succcessfully), but refuses our phase 2 proposal when we initiate.

racoon.conf has a per-peer setting: passive (on|off);

Justin