[strongSwan] [strongswan] using rightid with Win7 IKEv2 clients

Ajay Agrawal ajay_agr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 18:13:56 CEST 2015

Hi All,
I have configured IKEv2 on Strongswan for Win7 in-built VPN clients. I see source IP of the client is exchanged as IKEv2 identity. Because of this 'rightid' can't be used for matching any connection profiles. Is there any way Strongswan can be configured to use 'rightid' other than client source IP address? I need use different conn profiles for different set of users. Any ideas how this can be achieved?
Thanks,-Ajay