[strongSwan] Charon ignoring SIGHUP signal some times

Ramgopal goud bgoudksrm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:43:46 CET 2015

Hi All,
         I have two sets of configuration rules. first set contains around
100 rules.

          I gave a command for adding first set of rules. And then
immediately gave a command for second set of rules. But only first set of
rules got added. It seems SIGHUP is sent for second set of rules but not
seeing those rules.

Can any one faced this type of issue.
Is it because Charon is in busy with first 100 rules, second set of rules
(SIGHUP) ignored.

If I give second set of rules with some delay around 10 to 15 sec,
everything is working fine.

Can anyone help me in finding root cause of this issue.

Thanks,
Ramgopal.