[strongSwan] Throughput on high BDP networks

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Sun May 31 00:01:45 CEST 2015

Hello John,

It is likely that that is caused by insufficient crypto
processing capabilities on either side, so packets need to be dropped,
as the transmit/receive buffers are full.
A solution to this problem is to distribute the work load
over several kernels using pcrypt[1].

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Pcrypt

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658