[strongSwan] PKCS#12 and leftid

Jacques Monin jacques.monin01 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:52:56 CEST 2015

It works !!

For people who have the same issue, here what I did :

openssl asn1parse -i -inform DER -in DERfile -strparse offset -length lgth
-noout -out out.raw
cat out.raw | od --address-radix=n --format=x1 | tr -d ' \n'

Do you know which library am I supposed to use if I want to do the same in
a C++ program ?

Thanks