[strongSwan] PKCS#12 and leftid

Jacques Monin jacques.monin01 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:31:17 CEST 2015

Thanks to your method I succeded in using keyid prefix (authentification
was succesfull) but I didn't manage to do the same with asn1dn prefix.

If you have any reference (website, paper) talking about this, I would be
glad to read them.

So I successed in creating a DER format file but I don't know wich part of
the "openssl asn1dn ..." I'm supposed to specify in
leftid="asn1dn:#xxxxxx". I dont know what is supposed to replace xxxxx.

Thanks for your help