[strongSwan] Statistics

Tormod Macleod TMacleod at paywizard.com
Wed May 20 11:25:42 CEST 2015

Hello,

I just wondered what statistics are available on bandwidth usage per conn? I know that I can get information per SA using "ip -s xfrm state" and "ipsec statusall" but that information appears to be specific to the SA and these counters are reset when the phase 2 tunnel is rekeyed.

Is there any way to query the amount of bandwidth that each phase 2 tunnel has used in the last 5 mins? What I'm really looking for is the ability to graph bandwidth usage per connection in the same way as we would each interface on a device using snmp.

Cheers,

Tormod

  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential.  If it is not for you, please inform us and delete it immediately without disclosing, copying, or distributing it.  If the content is not about the business of PayWizard Group PLC or its clients, then it is neither from nor sanctioned by PayWizard Group PLC.  Use of this or any other PayWizard Group PLC e-mail facility signifies consent to interception by PayWizard Group PLC.  The views expressed in this email or any attachments may not reflect the views and opinions of PayWizard Group PLC.  This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, but PayWizard Group PLC accepts no liability for any damage caused by the transmission of any viruses.  PayWizard Group PLC is a public limited company registered in Scotland (SC175703) with its registered office at Cluny Court, John Smith Business Park, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2 6QJ.  ********************************************************************