[strongSwan] Strange behaviour while behind router

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Wed May 6 16:51:52 CEST 2015

Hello André,

Check the counters in "ipsec statusall" to see, if charon gets any packets from the other peer.
Also, check the firewall settings in iptables. Also, an MTU problem can be the cause of the problems.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658