[strongSwan] Strange behaviour while behind router

André Pinto andredasilvapinto at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:23:50 CEST 2015

Hi Noel,

Thanks for replying.

I haven't tried it before, but (I think) I've just tried now and it didn't
work (I got the same connectivity problems).

I've edited /etc/strongswan.d/charon.conf by setting:
cisco_unity = yes

and I've confirmed I've /etc/strongswan.d/charon/unity.conf being loaded.

Then I've ran the charon-cmd above and the result was the same. I'm not
sure if charon-cmd reads charon.conf or not though. Is there a way to check
which plugins are being loaded by charon-cmd?

Thanks,
André.