[strongSwan] Set up strongswan in hub-and-spoke topology

unite unite at openmailbox.org
Mon Mar 30 09:58:52 CEST 2015

On 2015-03-28 23:13, Noel Kuntze wrote:

Hi Noel!

Thanks for your answer however I got a bit confused with it. So you
meant that I can configure hub-and-spoke topology for routing between
spoke's subnets but the second scenario in which all client traffic is
first routed through the hub cannot be achieved using strongswan only -
I need some complex PBR configurations on both hub and spoke I guess?

--
With kind regards,
Aleksey