[strongSwan] Set up strongswan in hub-and-spoke topology

unite unite at openmailbox.org
Sat Mar 28 16:12:55 CET 2015

Hi guys!

Is there a way to configure strongswan in a site-to-site hub-and-spoke
topology, so for me to have for example strongswan hub in central office
and having multiple spokes whose traffic between each other should be
routed through the central office? I haven't found a guide on the net,
so it would be very helpful for me if you can point me to the one, or
just explain how can I configure my tunnels in such a way.

Also, I guess pretty similar question, can I configure clients in
spoke's network to use central office as a default gateway, so their
traffic should be routed encrypted to the central office, then decrypted
and sent to the receiver?

Thnaks in advance.

--
With kind regards,