[strongSwan] Anybody ever success configure iOS ikev2 with two auth method?

Yanrui Hu yhu at appannie.com
Thu Mar 26 08:43:35 CET 2015

I can configure iOS ikev2 profile with either certificate or user/pwd and
can connect with strongswan correctly.
But seems can not use these two method together.
Which I can in ikev2 by server side config as :
    rightauth=pubkey
    rightauth2=xauth-radius
Is this apple bug? can solve in coming 8.3?

--
Best Regards,

Yanrui Hu

--
*This email may contain or reference confidential information and is
intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.  Please refrain
this email in error, please notify us at legal at appannie.com
<legal at appannie.com>** immediately and remove it from your system.*