[strongSwan] VPN Training

Tormod Macleod TMacleod at paywizard.com
Fri Mar 20 18:13:13 CET 2015

Hello,

Are there any training books/videos/courses you could recommend for site to site VPNs using Strongswan? I understand the basics of VPNs but I'd like to know more.

We'll predominantly be using Strongswan to connect to a Cisco ASA and whilst I'm sure there's no shortage of books on using VPNs with Cisco devices I was wondering whether someone could recommend some reading on VPNs that might help me understand better what's going on behind the scenes and some of the problems I might run into when devices from different vendors try to negotiate a VPN etc.

Thanks for any assistance in advance,

Cheers,

Tormod

  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential.  If it is not for you, please inform us and delete it immediately without disclosing, copying, or distributing it.  If the content is not about the business of PayWizard Group PLC or its clients, then it is neither from nor sanctioned by PayWizard Group PLC.  Use of this or any other PayWizard Group PLC e-mail facility signifies consent to interception by PayWizard Group PLC.  The views expressed in this email or any attachments may not reflect the views and opinions of PayWizard Group PLC.  This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, but PayWizard Group PLC accepts no liability for any damage caused by the transmission of any viruses.  PayWizard Group PLC is a public limited company registered in Scotland (SC175703) with its registered office at Cluny Court, John Smith Business Park, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2 6QJ.  ********************************************************************

believed to be clean.