[strongSwan] udp packet size

Steffen Plotner swplotner at amherst.edu
Mon Mar 16 14:49:03 CET 2015

Hi Fred,

I actually did try the ECSDA cert and saw that the packet sizes are small enough to not fragment, but the Windows 7 client does not understand it. It ends up just hanging the connection process. I found a reference about that here:

https://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.strongswan.org/msg04603.html

Steffen