[strongSwan] Windows VPN client with IKEv2 supporting fragmentation

David Nillesen dnillese at une.edu.au
Thu Jun 25 06:44:18 CEST 2015

Does anyone know of a windows VPN client that supports IKEv2 with fragmentation support?

After lots of testing it seems that windows supports IKEv1 with fragmentation but not IKEv2 and we really need to use EAP. I've tested a windows 7 and a windows 10 machine, neither works.

Our network firewalls are set to drop packet fragments and this is something there will be no compromise upon apparently.

So I find myself in need of a client with IKEv2 and fragmentation support. It can be commercial/non-free.

Thanks,

Dave