[strongSwan] Strongswan EAP-TTLS + user/password(chap)

Iman Khosravi imannapoleon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 07:37:57 CEST 2015

Hi all

Is there any way that i could use user/password inside eap-ttls tunnel?
windows clients are able to initiate IKE tunnel with eap-ttls and
user+password as their authentication protocol  and I'm trying to use
Strongswan as my server side.

It seems this feature is not available or I'm not able to find it.
If not, what do you recommend in such a solution that an authentication
system with user+password is required.(CHAP alone is not secure enough).

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards
Iman Khosravi