[strongSwan] Issue with load tester

sunny kumar sunnykumar.18jun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:45:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am trying client-server eap-aka scenario.  I am able to get the
connection established for normal strongswan client and strongswan server.

Now when I am trying the same strongswan server with load-tester client,
then connection fails. In log file on load-tester client side I can see
following prints :

Received MAC does not match with XMAC.

no USIM found with quintuplets for '
0123456700000000 at wlan.mnc212.mcc091.3gppnetwork.org' , sending
AKA_AUTHENTICATION_REJECT

Strongswan.conf that I have used on load-tester client is following:

                plugins {
                load-tester {
                                enable = yes
                                initiators = 1
                                iterations = 1
                                delay = 1000
                                responder = 10.3.10.251
                                proposal = aes128-sha1-modp1024
                                initiator_auth = eap-aka
                                responder-auth = eap-aka
                                initiator_id =
0123456700000000 at wlan.mnc212.mcc091.3gppnetwork.org
                                responder_id = moon.strongswan.org
                                request_virtual_ip = yes
                                ike_reky = 0
                                child_rekey = 0
                                delete_after_establishment = no
                                shutdown_when_complete = no
                                }
                }

Please let me know if I am missing something.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sunny