[strongSwan] forecast iptables commit failed: Invalid argument

Meduri Siva Prasad sivaprasad at freescale.com
Thu Jun 18 12:25:17 CEST 2015

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. We are working on ARM platform with kernel 3.2. Kernel also supports udp/esp as match fields and MARK as target. Any inputs for debugging will be a great help.
BTW we are testing this in site-to-site deployment. But as per documentation, it talks only for client-to-site deployments. Does this work in site-to-site deployments?

Regards,
Siva