[strongSwan] xauth forced in site-to-site

Randy Wyatt rwwyatt01 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:17:13 CEST 2015

1.) Do you need to stay on 4.5.2?  As per my understanding, it is quite
old.  The latest version is 5.3.0.
2.)  Do you have multiple tunnels on this unit with different
authentication methods?  The examples at
https://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults4/ikev1/rw-psk-ipv4/  show authby
in the default connection.

Regards,
Randy