[strongSwan] xauth forced in site-to-site

Alexandre DEPREZ alex at madrouter.com
Fri Jun 5 18:09:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm using strongswan only for L2L VPN.

It's been some times now, I can not be the initiator of the VPN because
strongswan is always sending an XAUTH option in the phase 1 establishment.

When the other side is not configured to receive remote user, it's working
but when it is, I'm receiving L2TP/IPsec or some other remote access vpn
protocols.

I can not wait for the other side to send me trafic in order to be the
responder. I tried to recompile strongswan removing xauth, but it's not
working.

Is there any configuration command I can use to force strongswan not to
send XAUTH ?

Thanks

Alex