[strongSwan] openvz vps error on strongwan kernel-libipsec

jeffrey buan jefbuan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:49:52 CEST 2015

Hi Tobias
Thanks that did it..forgot to enable tun on my vps panel and now it works
great..
One more question.I can connect my ios devices with user/pass without
importing cert/pem and its more convenient to me and my family
If I want to add some users using windows with user/password auth only
is there a way i can add l2pt/ipsec on ipsec.conf??