[strongSwan] setting domain search via attr plugin (IKEv2)

Harald Dunkel harald.dunkel at aixigo.de
Fri Jan 23 10:31:27 CET 2015

Hi folks,

I would like to modify the domain search list in /etc/resolv.conf
via the attr plugin on the road warrior laptop. For IKEv1 it seems
to work as described on the wiki, but I wonder why the UNITY_DEF_DOMAIN
and UNITY_SPLITDNS_NAME are not supported for IKEv2 as well?

Strongswan is version 5.2.1. The laptop runs network-manager-\
strongswan 1.3.0 and network-manager 0.9.4.0.

Every helpful comment is highly appreciated
Harri
--
aixigo AG, Karl-Friedrich-Strasse 68, 52072 Aachen, Germany
phone: +49 241 559709-0, fax: +49 241 559709-99