[strongSwan] Real of Strongswan from Ubuntu repository !

Izz Abdullah izz at linux.com
Sun Jan 11 15:31:16 CET 2015

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I don't know what the current version in Ubuntu
standard repos is at the moment. I was only providing you with the latest
stable release as per strongSwan site.
You can usually count on CentOS Epel and Ubuntu, as well as other, repos to
be behind the latest stable release which can easily be compiled from
source or you can create your own package.

Something I would like to see in the zipped file is the file list. It would
make creating my own standard rpm much easier.

Thanks.