[strongSwan] xAuth request for VICI

Sam Johnson sam at 80pct.com
Fri Feb 27 22:59:56 CET 2015

Ok, thanks for the information.

Two final (quick) questions:

1) Is there alternative for 'leftfirewall=yes' in the VICI interface to
automatically setup iptables rules?

2) What is the syntax for loading a secret in via VICI. My current format (
`load_shared({'type': 'xauth', 'data': 'test : XAUTH "test"'})` ) says it
loads successfully but does not authenticate.

Thank you for your helping getting this setup.

Best,

Sam