[strongSwan] Issues observed with Server leases in road warrior configuration

Kaur, Sumit (NSN - IN/Bangalore) sumit.kaur at nsn.com
Thu Feb 12 11:56:59 CET 2015

Hi Tobias,

My strongswan.conf file look like this on server and client both now :-

charon {
reuse_ikesa=no
install_routes=no
block_threshold=50
cookie_threshold=100
mem-pool {
reassign_online=yes
}
}

Even this has not helped. Server assigned a different virtual IP to the client, when it came up after reboot.

Note that, strongswan version that I use is 4.3.6.

Also, there is nothing available on strongswan wiki wrt mem-pool.reassign_online option. Let us know, if any other documentation page exist for such options.

Thanks
Sumit