[strongSwan] Connmark experimental plug-in and multiple connections behind the same NAT !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:58:08 CET 2015

I downloaded forecast branch of strongsan git, built it with forecast and
connmark plug-ins, set up as it specified at connmark examples.
But I have xl2tpd installed also.
And I failed with l2tp/ipsec multiple connections from Windows clients
behind the same NAT.
So:
1. does forecast branch content connmark plugi-in as well ?
I think it is.
2. does connmark plug-in support ipsec/l2tp multiple connections from
clients behind the same NAT or native ipsecv1/ipsecv2 multiple connections
only ?