[strongSwan] IOT test for IPSec initial setup wituout Initial Contact (16384) intentionally

yukou katori k10lie.tech at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 17:25:32 CET 2015

Hi,
I've been trying a test for IOT of IPSec initial setup without Initial_Contact (16384) intentionally from strongswan.# Version is Linux strongSwan U5.3.3/K3.19.0-25-generic.
I tried some parameters but, strongswan adds it.I know it's odd that Initial_Contact is not included when it's initial setup. But I have to test as IOT for a IPSec termination product.
strongswan ----> the product as DUT
Is it possible to configure so that I can test? If possible, how is it?
Regards,
Yukou