[strongSwan] Identifying IPSEC user sessions

Miroslav Svoboda goodmirek at goodmirek.cz
Sun Apr 26 22:55:55 CEST 2015

If I needed information who is *really* online, I would focus on DPD.
I like the idea of saving battery by stopping unnecessary services.
Unfortunatelly, I miss the point what you are doing / trying to achieve.
In my understanding, either computer is online, sending encrypted traffic,
or sleeping/off, then sending nothing.