[strongSwan] issue with firewall rules

Bryan Duff duff0097 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:03:41 CEST 2015

Use the iptables --wait argument?

>From the manpage:
Wait for the xtables lock.  To prevent multiple instances of the program
from  running  concurrently, an  attempt will be made to obtain an
exclusive lock at launch.  By default, the program will exit if the lock
cannot be obtained.  This option will make the program wait until the
exclusive lock can  be obtained.

I've used it, it works.  If it still fails then you have a different
problem.

-Bryan