[strongSwan] is it authenticate IPSec pre-shared keys (PSK) not from ipsec.secrets?

Oleksandr Yermolenko aae at sumix.com
Fri Sep 26 13:35:47 CEST 2014

Hello, Martin,
Thanks a lot for your advices. Currently, I'm trying to discover
is my cisco RV082/RV200 EAP compatible. As far I understand, I can use
only PSK on these devices.
Reseller is not available. anyway, I have to check.

Could someone tell me client VPN Router which supports EAP.
I will find the docs and compare features with my RV082/RV200 ?

Thanks again for everyone.

Alex