[strongSwan] XAuth with interactive authentication?

Alexander Sbitnev alexander.sbitnev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:55:31 CEST 2014

   Hi Martin!
Yes you correctly interpret my vague question. Thanks for your answer.

Is it possible to create plugin of my own to request credential/password?
Main obstacle I see here is how IKE daemon will behave itself in case of
long plugin callback execution time as user can be quite slow in response.

Another question I want ask: Is there anything like "ipsec stroke
user-creds"
to setup password for private key decryption during public key auth?