[strongSwan] Regarding Key Generation in strongswan 4.2.8

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Sun Sep 7 19:13:41 CEST 2014

Hi Rakshesh,

by default strongSwan is using its random plugin to get random
material from the Linux /dev/urandom device. Depending on the system
setup, multiple random sources are feeding into the Linux entropy pool.
You have to check on your system which entropy sources are available.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org