[strongSwan] Private DNS problem with IOS / Unity

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Sat Sep 6 21:53:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

I think it is a problem with iOS not applying the DNS server settings,
which are pushed to it with mode config, if split tunneling is used.
The solution to this is, as you found out, to push 0.0.0.0/0 as leftsubnet.
You probably also want to split_exclude the usual WLAN hotspot LANs
like 192.168.0.0/16.

Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key id: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658