[strongSwan] Strongswan 5.1.2 or 5.2.1, Windows 7, ikev2 is not still working !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 10:36:53 CEST 2014

I understood that there are some troules at 'net level' , not 'tunneling'
one.
But connection from Win7 is returned with 13801 error.
May be add leftsourceip=10.101.150 for example ?
What should I do  to  get Win7 connection working ?

By the way afer ikev2 installed connection is ppp interface created ?