[strongSwan] preloading client certificates

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Oct 2 09:42:58 CEST 2014

Hi Pete,

there is no command to list all end entity certificates stored in
/etc/ipsec.d/certs. The only way is either to explicitly define
at least one connection

conn x
     leftcert=cert_x.pem
     auto=add

for each of the end entity certificates or to combine the private
and public key in a PKCS#12 file, store it in /etc/ipsec.d/private/
and load it explicitly via a

 : P12 cert_x.p12 "<password>"

entry in /etc/ipsec.secrets.

Regards