[strongSwan] Connections with marks and iptables

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Wed Nov 26 19:32:57 CET 2014

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your response.
I wrote this email so this at least was documented _somewhere_ publicly.
The test scenarios for marks [1] [2]  don't show what iptables rules were used.
It would be quite nice to have this documented on the wiki somewhere, so people
can easily find it.
I looked at your branch in the repo and it looks quite interesting.
Does your connmark approach check for marks that are used in any iptables rule or policy based
routing already?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658