[strongSwan] The PLAN --- Can we get this done with strongSwan ?

Matthew Ferry [PITSDC] matthew.ferry at pitsdc.com
Tue Nov 25 11:46:31 CET 2014

Folks,

Good Morning.   I posted a message/Issue in the Bug Tracker system the
other day.
I am looking for some help getting started.

I have a project that I think strongSwan will be perfect for.
I have looked at examples, but am overwhelmed with options and
possibilities.

Here is a URL to the posting I made:
https://wiki.strongswan.org/issues/773

Each location can have its own subnet.    I would like to management
this IP plan from one central location.
The number of needed IPs will change based on the location.

Thanks for any input.
I am looking forward to moving forward quickly.

Thanks
Matt