[strongSwan] [IKE] no private key found for ...

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Fri Nov 21 17:30:52 CET 2014

Cześć Jacek,

the private key is loaded via an entry in /etc/ipsec.secrets:

 : RSA gwKey.pem  "<optional password>"

and the actual key file must be stored in the /etc/ipsec.d/private/
directory. If your gateway certificate is bundled with the matching
private key in a PKCS#12 file then alternatively you can add the
line

 : P12 gwCert.p12  "<password>"

in ipsec.secrets.

Pozdrowienia