[strongSwan] DN-based ID not confirmed by Certificate

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Sat May 31 14:03:11 CEST 2014

Hi Aaron,

the comma ',' and slash '/' are reserved characters separating the
individual Relative Distinguished Names (RDNs) as C=US or ST=California.
Therefore O=Company, Inc is currently not supported. Tobias is working
on a workaround where ',' in an RDN would be supported if the
alternative '/' separator would be used.

http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=commit;h=b500fc687a7b1d12e787540d31224d2d0a233395

Best regards

Andreas