[strongSwan] WG: unable to connect via Ubuntu 12.04 / strongswan-nm / eap-radius

Martin Shemon Martin.Shemon at parship.com
Thu May 15 09:14:04 CEST 2014

Hi Ian,

sure, it looks like that i am not the only one with this problem… found a lot of stuff in other postings but no proper solution.
(other people used certificates) but I want to use my radius server for authentication without certificates.
Lets see if we find a solution, i´ll post the results and configs here then.