[strongSwan] Error with EAP-PEAP connection

Ygor Amadeo Sartori Regados ygor.regados at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 15 03:48:46 CEST 2014

I changed my setup to your suggestion and it worked at last, but I needed to copy the server certificate DN as rightid or the server refused connection due to not finding a matching setup.
Is it possible to do that automatically with a server-provided certificate?

If it helps, there is also a IKEv1 Mutual PSK/XAuth setup for compatibility with Windows clients (Shrew Soft VPN) in the server.

Best regards,
Ygor