[strongSwan] Tunnel is timing out - broken pipe

Sean Smith ssmith at nanb.nb.ca
Mon Mar 17 15:26:09 CET 2014

Hi all.

I have an IPSec tunnel to a remote server that I use as a remote backup
area.

I back up a lot of data and during the copy (rSync and SCP), the tunnel
seems to timeout.

I don't see any hints in the logs and I cannot seem to find any
information on a timeout variable or something of this sort.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sean Smith

------------------

Nurses Association of New Brunswick
Association des infirmières et infirmiers du Nouveau-Brunswick

165 Regent Street / 165, rue Regent
Fredericton, N.B. / Fredericton, N.-B.
E3B 7B4
Tel. /. Tél.: 506-458-8731
www.nanb.nb.ca / www.aiinb.nb.ca

This email message (including any attachments, if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Any unauthorized distribution or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and delete it and any attachments from your computer systems and records.

Ce courriel (y compris les pièces jointes) est confidentiel et peut être protégé. La distribution ou la divulgation non autorisée de ce courriel est interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser et supprimer ce courriel, ainsi que les pièces jointes, de votre système informatique et de vos dossiers.

17/3/2014