[strongSwan] Why is strongswan keeping so many enttires in my iptables?????

Pawel Grzesik pawel.grzesik at brainstorm.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 10:07:39 CET 2014

Hi Adrian,

What do you mean by ‘doesn’t clear them’ ? The counter? Strongswan generate iptables rules each time when you restarted it so you will see the same rules each time. You can disabled it if you want to, it depends on what do you have at the configuration file. There is a special option for that called left firewall.

Can you give me a little bit more details about that?

Thanks,
Pawel