[strongSwan] Support of PFS for IKE SA

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Fri Jun 27 20:58:26 CEST 2014

Hello Sajal,

The "pfs" key is deprecated. It's not used anymore in version > 5.0.0 and isn't interpreted.
If you don't want to use PFS, you need to set algorithms toupels in "esp", that don't contain a seperate key negotiation. (e.g. no dh or ecp).

Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key id: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658