[strongSwan] Encrypting a local network

Rainer Klute rainer.klute at gmx.de
Fri Jun 20 06:49:36 CEST 2014

I have a working configuration now, but having to have a connection for
each communication partner is a nuisance.

With StrongSwan 4 it was possible to configure something like "accept
whatever the partner is as long as he can provide a certificate signed
by a certification authority I trust." This doesn't work in StrongSwan 5
anymore. Or at least I couldn't get it working.

--

Best regards
Rainer Klute