[strongSwan] Question about multiple ports in left/right subnet

Dan Cook onedsc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 22:15:52 CEST 2014

Would help if read the entire section:

"The port value can alternatively take the value *%opaque* for RFC 4301
OPAQUE selectors, or a numerical range
in the form 1024-65535. None of the kernel backends currently supports
opaque or port ranges and uses *%any*
for policy installation instead."

OK this implies that it will silently be replaced with %any if a range is
encountered.  It that correct?