[strongSwan] Small Problems with 5.2

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Fri Jul 11 09:52:40 CEST 2014

Dirk,

> 1. I get this error on both systems after upgrade:
> ipsec_starter[3318]: notifying watcher failed: Broken pipe

Hm, interesting, not sure were this broken pipe could come from, nor do
I see this error on my 64bit Wheezy.

Can you provide a little more context to this error message? What gets
logged before/after this error?

> What further information would you need, what debug levels should I
> use?

After building strongSwan, can you try to run "make check" on this
system? Do the watcher/stream tests complete successfully? If not, the
output of

> TESTS_VERBOSITY=2 TESTS_SUITES="watcher, stream" make check

could help in debugging this issue.

Best regards