[strongSwan] Random IPSEC IKE1 Dropping

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Thu Jul 10 21:45:43 CEST 2014

Hello Bradley,

Without a log file, I can only assume, that the tunnel gets torn down, because the communication to the peers get severed.
I propose enabling dpd with dpdaction=restart, as well as closeaction=restart, so the tunnel gets reestablished, if it gets severed for some reason.

Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key id: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658