[strongSwan] Windows 7 IKEv2 Error

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Wed Jan 8 18:09:44 CET 2014

On Jan 8, 2014, at 11:46 AM, "Kimmo K" <koippa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, that is the first thing to solve. Did you copy your server's
> private key to /etc/ipsec.d/private?

Yes. When regenerated certs, copied  server_priv.pem to private dir. Copied server_cert to certs dir. Copied cacert.pem to cacerts dir.

> What are the access rights to the file, you should give it something like
> chmod 400 servers-private-key.key

Just ran chmod 400 on servers priv key file.

> and then you should check that ipsec.secrets contains pointer in that key.
> my-ip other-ip : RSA server-key.key

: RSA server_priv.pem

Still no love.

If you have time and don't mind, we can do a join.me session and I will regenerate certs again. Maybe you will see something that I am doing wrong